Marketing Words Privacy and Information-Use Policy
Because you are a valued visitor to Marketing Words, we take your privacy seriously. The information we collect depends on what you do while you're on our site as well as any transactions you make.
If you use our Contact Us page to send Marketing Words a message, you will be required to give your name and email address so that we can respond to your email and address you properly. If you indicate on the Contact Us form that you would like to receive informational and promotional emails from us, your name and email address are stored via our list-hosting service (ActiveCampaign) so that we can honor your request.
By asking to join our marketing list (and receive any informational content we take the time and expense to produce and deliver) you are indicating that you have a legitimate interest in and a wish to receive the blog posts, videos, articles, audio files, special discounts and promotions that are regularly sent from Marketing Words and our partners.
Optional fields on the Contact Us form are not required and the information you provide is not saved.
If you make a purchase via our website, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, and whatever details the payment processing company (PayPal or Stripe) requires. A physical address and other details are routinely requested by payment companies so that they may verify your identity and help prevent fraud.
Your contact information (name, email, address) is stored by Marketing Words so that we can deliver your digital product. PayPal and/or Stripe may store your financial information. No financial information (PayPal logins or passwords, credit card numbers, etc.) is stored on the Marketing Words site.
By purchasing a product from Marketing Words, you are indicating that you have a legitimate interest in the information we produce. This includes blog posts, videos, articles, audio files, special discounts and promotions that are regularly sent from Marketing Words and our partners.
Unsubscribe links are provided at the bottom of every email so that you may change your mind and opt out at any point you choose to.
You Have the Right to…
- Be informed: You may ask about personal data, how it is used, and why it is being used at any time.
- Access your data: You may request a copy of the personal information we have saved on our site at any time.
- Rectification: You may request updates to your personal information at any time.
- Remove your data: You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link that is found at the bottom of every email. Or, you may request that Marketing Words erase any of your personal data stored in our system, and erase it from any third-party companies we use (Stripe, AWeber, etc.) and stop processing the data.
- Unsubscribe: You may unsubscribe from the Marketing Words list at any time. An unsubscribe link is provided at the bottom of all automated emails we send.
Marketing Words frequently recommends products that we have either reviewed, used and/or feel confident suggesting to our readers because we believe they will help you gain greater success in your business. Many of these products are part of an affiliate program. We may earn a commission if you purchase products using the links on our blog or in our newsletter. See our full affiliate disclosure.