Amazon Enhanced Brand Content /A+ Listings
Our Exceptional Writers
Take Your Brand Registry Product Listings
to the Next Level
One of the biggest complaints Amazon FBA sellers have about their product pages is the lack of formatting that is legally allowed by Seller Central. When Amazon created Enhanced Brand Content (now A+ content), they leveled the playing field between major manufacturers and private-label sellers.
Now, if you are approved in Amazon's Brand Registry, you have the option of incorporating banners and images into your product description to:
- Capture the attention of shoppers through pictures & enticing text
- Increase readership of your copy
- Enhance the information-gathering experience of buyers
- Improve customer loyalty by telling your brand story
- Potentially boost conversion rates
Enhanced Brand Content (EBC)/A+ listings let you choose one of five predefined templates. By adding pictures to your description section, you can reach customers with a more powerful presence on Amazon than a standard FBA description which only (legally) allows for line breaks.
Images Alone Can't Make a Successful A+ Description…
It Takes Expertly Crafted Copy, Too
That's where Marketing Words comes in!
Here's Everything You Need to Know…
What's Included With Your Amazon Enhanced Brand Content/A+ Copywriting?
Marketing Words writes brand new Amazon listings. You’ll get the benefit of using expert writing professionals to craft your sales message. With each full EBC/A+ listing, you receive:
- Complete confidentiality. We never share your information or listing copy with others without your permission.
- 2 unique product titles. Amazon announced on June 17, 2019 that it will begin to suppress listings with titles that do not adhere to their terms of service. All titles we write are compliant to the best of our knowledge. You can test both titles to see which performs better for you.
- Up to 5 feature bullet points to highlight the most important benefits of your product (of 200 characters or fewer each).
- Compelling EBC description section with text that is specifically created and formatted to highlight images of your product, its uses, and your brand through one of five available templates. The description is formatted so you can simply copy/paste into the EBC dashboard. Maximum length is 2,500 – 3,000 characters.
- Standard, optimized product description.
- Assurance that all restrictions of EBC description copy are followed.
- Amazon keyword research with keyword list for 1 product / variation . These are formatted properly with about 250 characters of search terms. We do not provide services related to Amazon PPC.
- First-hand advice about specific Amazon restrictions, sales techniques, and more — companies that have never sold on Amazon can’t offer these.
- Delivered in a Word document that you can copy and paste from.
- Pictures are not included.
The team at Marketing Words has the experience and skills to write Amazon descriptions on every level. We can craft your message to entice customers to click that orange “Add to Cart” button time and again.
My listing is producing good sales now, but I want to improve it. Could completely rewriting my listing hurt my current success?
Marketing Words only writes brand new listings. We don't offer a service at this time to edit existing listings or rewrite existing listings.
Another option is our Amazon Product Description Boot Camp series that will help you with creating or tweaking listing titles, bullets, descriptions and search terms.
Other options include our “Amazon Advantage: Product Listing Strategies to Boost Your Sales” ebook or Amazon Product Description Boot Camp series can be very helpful with creating or tweaking listing titles, bullets, descriptions and search terms.
What Does it Cost and How do I Pay?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for pricing of various listing types.
We do not discount our Amazon product page services.
While we do occasionally offer coupon codes for our digital products (ebooks, courses, live events, etc.), we never have them for our services. We would rather provide a fair rate every day to every seller of every size regardless of the quantity bought than to require multiple purchases in order to get the best price.
PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, and Discover are accepted. Use the button below to order a listing or contact us with your questions and we’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
What Is the Process and Turnaround Time?
Once you decide to work with Marketing Words, use the add-to-cart button at the bottom of the page to process your payment online via PayPal or credit card. You will be redirected to a page where you can download a questionnaire. (Please don’t close your browser after you pay.) A questionnaire will also be automatically emailed to you. It will ask for information about your target customers and LOTS of details about the products you want us to write copy for.
REQUIREMENT: You must have either photos (professional or taken by you) or a sample of the exact product you want us to create copy for. Products that are sort of like yours are not acceptable.
After we have all the details we need, your project will be put on the schedule.
The turnaround time is kept updated at the bottom of the page above the add-to-cart buttons.
Can any seller use Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) / A+ Content?
No. You must already be listed in Amazon’s Brand Registry in order to take advantage of A+ listings.
What Information Are Sellers Required to Provide?
Our Amazon copywriters are excellent, but we can’t just make up information about your product and customers. We have to have details from you about:
- what the primary features/benefits of your product are
- links to images if you want us to write about specific photos
- who the product appeals to
- how your product is different from other options that Amazon visitors might have
- and more as a starting point
Then we sculpt those points into compelling copy that works with the images in your Enhanced Brand Content description to convert shoppers into buyers.
After you order, you will be supplied with a questionnaire to complete and return to us. If you have zero information (or a bare minimum of details) about your prospective customers or the product you are selling, that would make it very difficult for us to create a listing for you.
You must also provide either photos (professional or taken by you) or a sample of the exact product you want us to create copy for. Products that are sort of like yours are not acceptable.
Do You Create Listings in Other Languages for Amazon's Global Marketplaces?
You can use our copy on whichever Amazon site you wish, but our Amazon copywriters are American English-speakers. You will be responsible for editing or translating the copy yourself into other languages. We highly recommend JR Language. They are experienced in translating Amazon listings and search terms into numerous languages.
--------> IMPORTANT Information: Please Read
—-> Who writes my product listing? Is it outsourced?
Marketing Words is a copywriting agency with 4 talented writers on our team who have been hand-picked and professionally trained by Karon in developing Amazon product descriptions (and other types of copy) that rank high and convert shoppers into buyers. Your copy is written by a highly-skilled member of our team.
—-> Will my listing include HTML coding?
HTML coding is not necessary for EBC listings. Any formatting (bold, italics, bullets) that we insert in the Word document should be carried over when you copy/paste into your listing. If not, the EBC dashboard includes buttons to easily add bold, italics, bullets, etc.
—-> Are EBC listings and A+ listings the same thing?
Yes, EBC listings and A+ listing are the same.
—-> Do you write book listings for authors?
Book listings are very different than product listings. We have a training product (“Author Advantage: How to Create Books Descriptions that Sell“) to guide you as you write your own book listings, but we do not create them as a done-for-you service. We do write listings for low-content products including journals, planners, puzzles, etc.
—-> Are your Amazon copywriters qualified to write for supplements and other FDA/FTC-regulated products?
Yes! We have extensive experience in writing Amazon descriptions that stay within both Amazon’s and the FDA’s/FTC’s regulations for advertising supplements and other beauty and health-related products. We do not write listing copy that violates the FDA’s and FTC’s regulations.
—-> Are there any types of products you don’t write for?
We don’t write for R-rated, X-rated, adult- or sexually-related products or anything that is or can be used for illegal, unethical, or immoral activities. Pretty much everything else is a go.
—-> Does every product have the same restrictions when it comes to creating product listings?
Actually, no. For whatever reason, Amazon has a wide range of restrictions for different product categories and different means of adding products to your inventory. (This is particularly true with titles.) While we’ll do our best to help, we strongly suggest you check the categories you are selling in and know what’s allowed so you don’t violate Amazon’s terms of service. Do not depend on what is shown for title character counts in Seller Central. It is often wrong.
Our current turnaround time is *approximately* 12 days from the time we receive all your information.
This page is updated when delivery times increase or decrease.
We are not able to offer rush orders.
New A+ / Enhanced Brand Content Listing for Any Category
(2) titles, (5) bullets, A+ description, keyword research. See the “What's Included” section above for complete details about what this package contains.
♦We do not edit or rewrite existing listings.
New A+/EBC Listing + Review Request Emails
Get an A+ listing and review request emails for the same product. Get details on the review email writing service.
♦We do not edit or rewrite existing listings.